Get involved and celebrate the joy of beading
International Beading Week (IBW) is open to everyone who has a passion for beadwork or who would like to learn more about this creative art form. Wherever you are in the world you can get involved!
Join us for IBW 2022 and celebrate the joy that beading brings and be part of our global community. Our theme for this year is FLOWERS OF THE WORLD and we look forward to seeing beaded flowers that mean something to you. We have a fantastic selection of free patterns to get you started or you can create something of your own.
We will have daily prompts to help you get involved on social media and in your own beading. Throughout the week we will be sharing tips, ideas, more free patterns and beaders’ stories on our social media channels - and we would love to read your stories too!
How can you get involved?
- Join us on Social Media - find out more in our Social Media Pack.
- Book an online social event with the Guild to talk all things beady. Our online social events are FREE to attend and open to all.
- Enter the BWG Flowers of the World Prize Draw.
- Organise a social event, workshop or exhibition with your local bead group or at a local bead shop.
- Join our year-long Rainbow Challenge on Facebook.